Bid now for you and a friend to attend Tadashi Shoji’s New York Fashion Week Presentation.
Tadashi Shoji, the founder and chief designer of the Tadashi Shoji collection was born and raised in Sendai, Japan. He began painting and drawing from a young age and eventually moved to Tokyo, where he studied fine art. His talent was soon recognized and he was recommended for an apprenticeship with Japan’s leading contemporary artist, Jiro Takamatsu, who is credited with paving the way for the modern art movement in Japan during the sixties.
• All participants must be over the age of 18.
• Valid for 2 people. Tickets are for standing only
• Cannot be resold, re-auctioned, returned or exchanged.
• Travel and accommodations are not included.
• September 9th, 2016, The Arc at Skylight Moynihan Station- 360 W 33rd St.